Dance. Tai Chi. Yoga

2014年7月2日 星期三

Reborn


As ordinary people, I have a rise and fall life. Besides being a physical education teacher, I had been employed a temporary model, an interpreter, a phone customer service, an admin, and a company trainer. And, I have a Level B technician for beauty national license, a Level C technician for babies sitting national license and a Level C technician Bartender national license. So many fields I had dabbled in and stopped doing, but working out my body is the only thing I never give up.

I had been loving ballet dancing fervently over 20 years, until a serious dance injurious.
I stopped dancing, and my dream, as a great balletrina had been broken. I seemed that I was sucked into a dark space, and I was not possible stretching to any substances. The only thing I could see was nothing. I lost my way in my life. 3 years after, I grasped my way, Chi Kung Dao Yin Shu, a traditional Chinese exercise that is similar to yoga exercise, finally, I felt I was breathing again, I felt plentiful oxygen full of my lung. I saw the bright of my future.

My body injury was cured by practicing Chi Kung Dao Yin Shu, which is with a strong principles of Chinese medical science and is supported by thousands of times increase experience of body working out, also which is a great therapy for my hurt heart.

I seemed I was re-born. I have been fed knowledge and fleshed up my body control ability by practicing Chi Kung Dao Yin Shu. I was educated observing and listening to a situation at the right moment of my body, and communicating with my body with my sincerely heart by the principles of Chi Kung Dao Yin Shu.

I felt my living-body. Each inhale, each exhale, each movement, I heard the conversation between muscles and bones. I heard the sound of my living-body. Once a mind combine with a physical body, once a heart unite with a soma, like a negative and a positive make a battery working on, I figure out that my mind controls my body, and my soma educates my mind.

People call this situation Chi, Chi Kung, Chi Kung Dao Yin Shu, Tai Chi, or health preservation exercises, which is valuable legacy of experiences and knowledge, had been passing down from Chinese ancestors for thousands of years.

My advisor, professor Chi Ming Lee, brought me into the filed of Chi Kung Dao Yin Shu, and my teacher, coach at a national level, Guo Zhong Huang, helped me realizing the wisdom of soma. I learn the concept of Tai Chi from my teachers and practice any physical movement with the concept, for example, practicing Ballet dance, practicing Tai Chi boxing, practicing Yoga and practicing Chi Kung Dao Yin Shu, to understand the soma at the right moment.

Today, I want to share the wonderful experience that I have experienced to you, who like to read the articles here in this blog, who like to practice with the videos I post on this web.  Hopefully everybody who love to understand the concept could piece up the part of mind or part of body both that one has lost ever in the past days, and can complete a soma one day.

Best Regards.

沒有留言:

張貼留言