Dance. Tai Chi. Yoga

2014年11月10日 星期一

Represented Chinese Taipei gains a 2nd and 3rd place prize of “2014 cross-strait with Hong Kong and Macao Qigong fitness game” in Asia

I represented Chinese Taipei to take “2014 cross-strait with Hong Kong and Macao Qigong fitness game” to Guang zhou city, Guang Dong province, China. Opened my mind this time I went.
Represented Chinese Taipei

I have been knowing that qigong fitness had been being popularized pretty well in China, but I had never know how popular it was until this time I went to China to enter this competition. Actually, contestants are surprising me this time.

I have to say, the vocational contestants had so wonderful performance. What amazing me was that amateur contestants had unbelievable professional performances. I can see how much traditional physical exercise people concern in China, and how successful qigong fitness is spread by China government.  
China Central Television interview Dr. Chih Ming Lee
 
With Professor Chih Ming Lee, PHD in Chinese martial art
Actually, Taiwan has more space about popularizing and valuing traditional Chinese physical exercise, such as Chinese martial art, qigong fitness, dao yin shu etc.. I am looking forward to see the popularizations of qigong fitness in Taiwan.

And I was awarded as below:
Liu Zi Jui, team competition, bronze medal
Ba Duan Jin, individual competition, bronze medal
Yi Jin Jing, individual competition, silver medal

I appreciate my teacher Chih Ming Lee guides me learning Qigong fitness, also, I appreciate my teacher Guo Zhong Huang trains me. Because of my teachers make who I am today. I must keep practicing because I love this exercise.
Thank you for your advising all the time so much, Professor

沒有留言:

張貼留言